We take your privacy seriously. The following privacy statement explains what information we gather about our website visitors, and how that information is used and protected.
Last modified: June 4, 2015
Little Guy Liberal Media
4505 Honeywell Court, Unit #31,
Dayton, OH 45424-5760
Personal Information Collected
Little Guy Liberal Media may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information about your use of this website (including demographic and log information provided by your web browser).
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site, which pages you visited throughout our site, and other technical information. We may collect this information through services such as Google Analytics.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including your name, address, and email)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including your name, address, phone and credit card information – given when purchasing, over a secure connection)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website newsletter (including your name and email)
- Information that you choose send to us (including website messages, blog comments, emails)
Using personal information
Little Guy Liberal Media may use your personal information to:
- Develop and manage this website
- Provide you with access to website services
- Publish information you provide on the website, (including when you engage in commenting or
posting on our forums or blogs)
- Send to you products or services that you purchase
- Send to you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
- Show customer interest in our products by listing only your first name (and an altered last name character) on our sales page
Where Little Guy Liberal Media discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere, Little Guy Liberal Media may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Other 3rd Party Cookies and Targeting
Like most websites on the internet, we use third party cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies to collect and receive information on our website and also from other websites on the internet. This information is used to provide measurement services about our visitors and create targeted ads throughout the internet. You can opt out of the collection and use of this information. One website which will provide you with more information and help you opt-out is www.aboutads.info/choices
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards, blog posts, chat areas, comments sections or similar areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Little Guy Liberal Media and this policy. Always be careful what you post on the internet.
If you choose to voluntarily disclose information on a message boards, blog posts, chat areas, comments sections or similar areas, Little Guy Liberal Media may choose to include all or part of your voluntarily disclosed information in other webpages or publications. Examples of this action include adding a post to a list of interesting questions submitted by readers or adding a post on a page of our website where we share positive testimonials or helpful comments.
Securing your Information
Little Guy Liberal Media will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Little Guy Liberal Media will store information gathered for its mailing list (name and email) using a list server service from Getresponse.com. Therefore, the information you provide can be accessed by those who manage our mailing lists and newsletters at Getresponse.com. You can read Getresponse.com’s pledge to safe emailing practices here.
The newsletter emails sent to you will include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by clicking on that link. If you receive an email which you believe was mistakenly sent, you may also contact us to remove yourself from any mailing lists.
This website, our newsletter emails, and other content distributed by us may contain links to other websites. Little Guy Liberal Media is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties.
Little Guy Liberal Media does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 18 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Little Guy Liberal Media has any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us.
How we use non-personally identifiable information:
We also collect and use information about your interactions with the Service in a manner and format that does not identify you as an individual (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”). We may collect, use, and disclose the following types of Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- Analytics information. We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including the web pages you visit, your browser add-ons, your browser’s width and height, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We may collect and use this analytics information together with your Personally Identifiable Information to build a broader profile of our individual Users so that we can serve you better.
- Cookies information: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log file information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use our Service, our servers (whether operated by us or a third party provider) automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
- Clear gifs/web beacons information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (also known as web beacons) which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our Users. In addition, we may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our Users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information is allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Device identifiers: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a unique device identifier (“UDID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Location data: When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.